Thursday, 21 July 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

To lessen the hideous torment of travelling from A to B, I like to draw. Especially on plane journeys. As bladed weapons are no longer permitted when travelling by air like they were in the good-ol'-days (pansies), a sharpened pencil, being at present an acceptable carry-on item; doubles up as a rather handy skewer for puncturing the throat of that kid behind me that keeps kicking my seat.

Next flight I take I think I'm going to take one of those giant wacky pencils and just carve it into a fucking halberd or something. STOW YOUR FUCKING TRAY-TABLE MORON! *slashystabbystabstab*

So, in the spirit of evisceration, here's some squiggles I done did.


Bat-monster.


Bones.


Clowny Clown-Clown.


Traditional Swallow.


Pig-Bat-Crab guy with Mr Cloud-Eating Rodent.


Squirrel wearing happy stork, Abominable Sno-cone.


More bones.


Henry.


Flying crab-claw Panda smiles, for you.


If you would like one of these or something similar as a tattoo, please get in touch. Is my thing, y'know.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment